Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorta Lost...  (Read 6038 times)

TXangel86

• Mood: inspired
  • Spiritual Path: discovering
Sorta Lost...
« on: October 19, 2012, 04:30:05 PM »

ok so I started my practice long ago when I was young it called me. As I grew up I kind of leaned away because of hectic life however my interested was always there. Now that my life is well a lil more calm it has called me back especially when I met someone who shared my gift she could see. Well we grew with our gifts as we learned together. A couple months ago she brought in another girl that well I was iffy but I welcomed her. We did "supposedly" a group circle and bonded ourselves as sisters. I didn't feel any different after that but thats when stuff started going wierd. They started bonding and sounds weird but it seemed that anything new I learned or reseached the other girl suddenly new it too and was more advanced feeling on it. Anyway long story short I feel lost since I dont feel like I can improve myself around them and I want to learn to grow (spiritually). I feel so grateful to rainshadow for introducing me to all of y'all :groovin: I feel I have learned so much just reading threads and links that all of you have posted. My question after that long rant lol is what are things I can do to grow I feel research I don't know where to lean towards to. I have been wanting to join a group around me but iffy on paying to join a group. Thanks for any answers I feel that y'all always are great help  ;)

earthmuffin

• Mystical Woodland Sprite
  • Global Moderator
  • Mood:
  • Spiritual Path: hedge witch/earth bunny
  • A lunatic and proud of it
Re: Sorta Lost...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 05:43:30 PM »

I don't recommend joining any spiritual group that requires payments of its members to join. It's a bummer that your friend invited a new girl and now you feel excluded. If I were you, I'd probably just read up on topics that interest me and do my own thing. And maybe attend a few open circles-- good place to get some inspiration and find like-minded folks if that is what you are looking for.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." The Dalai Lama

TXangel86

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 05:53:04 PM »

Yes I want to be able to talk to people that can either teach me new things or just understand lol. I'm a very visional person.

Tirya

• Zen Master of Cupcakes
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Pagan with strong Wiccan influence
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 06:08:01 PM »

Not sure where you are in TX, but the idea of attending open rituals is a good one. There's a CUUPS group near me that is doing an open Samhain celebration next weekend, and there are a couple of other local groups as well. I agree with being wary of groups that ask for money to join.
My train of thought derailed.

There were no survivors.

TXangel86

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 06:13:07 PM »

Tirya I am from TX but because of the military I am stuck in California. I will be home TX for a couple months and I know I can find something in Austin where I am from. Here in cali most groups require a donation for groups or classes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.