Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Planetary Influences at the moment?  (Read 8170 times)

Tirya

• Zen Master of Cupcakes
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Pagan with strong Wiccan influence
Planetary Influences at the moment?
« on: January 08, 2014, 11:23:30 AM »

For folks who know more about planetary influences than I do - is there something going on that would make folks more emotionally susceptible or more easily influenced? Since Monday (at least) it seems I'm being more affected by the emotional circumstances of others, so was wondering if it was just me, or if there was something bigger going on. I don't think I have changed anything, so if it's "just me" I have some inner exploring to do. If it's "something bigger" then I at least have an understanding of why...
My train of thought derailed.

There were no survivors.

Crystal Dragon

• Resident herbalist and ninja healer extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Mood: :bluedragon:
  • Spiritual Path: Pagan with Celtic/Native American influences
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
Re: Planetary Influences at the moment?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 01:10:37 PM »

Venus went retrograde last month and moved into a conjuct position with Mercury yesterday ... Mercury ruling communication, and Venus ruling human relationships, this heightens our desire for increased knowledge in dealing with others.

When the Moon moved into Aries, it formed a brief "Grand Cross" with the Sun, Mars, and Jupiter adding the desire to reevaluate our relationships with others.  Mars being involved increases the desire for action in these matters.

Also, as the Moon entered it's last quarter last night, it moved into a square position with Pluto (Sun is also square Pluto right now) increasing the tension in our desire to transform, but we just don't know how to make it happen.

And if you factor in the current solar activity, with solar radiation storms reaching their second level the last couple of days and a potential for X class flares, along with the continuing Pluto/Uranus upheavals, there's a nice little mix of insanity right now.

So yeah ... probably not so much "just you".  ;)
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. 
Albert Einstein

Tirya

• Zen Master of Cupcakes
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Pagan with strong Wiccan influence
Re: Planetary Influences at the moment?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 01:49:35 PM »

Thanks! That helps explain some of it!
My train of thought derailed.

There were no survivors.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 27 queries.