Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warning From the Staff  (Read 11832 times)

Fox

• Technical Admin and Board Mama
  • Administrator
  • Mood: :coffee:
  • Spiritual Path: Eclectic Pagan
    • Journey of a Wild Spirit
Warning From the Staff
« on: June 19, 2013, 03:53:54 PM »

This is a reminder to all members of this forum.  Please heed this as it will be your one and only warning.  Respect will be shown to all staff members of this forum.  This place is provided at no cost to our members because we are willing to share it with you.  While it may be free to you, it is not to the administration.  We do not spend the time and money on this site to allow the level of out and out disregard for the authority of the staff that has been going on lately.  This is not something that is up for discussion, so do not bother to respond to this post.  The TOS is a general guideline of rules that all members must follow or you will be booted, but that is not the end all be all of the reasons you can get banned from this site.  We expect a certain level of maturity from all of our members and a basic level of respect for the privilege of getting to participate here.  If you cannot behave at even that basic level, you simply do not belong.  If you cannot appreciate all that is done so that you have this place available, you simply do not belong.  I for one, put up with enough childish behavior from my children.  I will not put up with it here.
PMS ... just kill something and have some chocolate, then you'll feel better. - Crystal Dragon

Journey of a Wild Spirit - My Blog

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.