Pagan Journeys > In the Broom Closet

Half and Half

<< < (5/5)

VenusInFurs:
Since I last posted in here, I'm actually pretty much all out now.  I get excited about spirituality sometimes and I just have to talk about it.  Turns out everyone is supportive, but no one cares, in that they don't think it's anything to make news about or judge me negatively on.  The response has generally been 'ya, that sounds like something you'd be into.'

PaganOne:
Like some of you here, I am very open about my beliefs to those that know and ask.  I figure if you want me to be part of your world, then you should expect to be part of mine.

I refuse to let my family or anyone else crap on me.  I did that for way too many years.  When you are as old as I am (soon  to be 53), you somehow earn the right to do and say and believe what you want and smack a few people up side the head now and again for getting all crappy on you.  Ya know? 

Moonblade:
I don't hide my beliefs, but I don't broadcast them either. If someone asks questions about my pagan beliefs, and they seem genuinely interested in knowing/understanding something about me, then I gladly share that part of myself with them. I mainly ignore those that are trying to provoke me or be spiteful, and most people don't ask and I don't tell. My husband knows and supports me whole-heartedly, and as far as I'm concerned, little else matters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version