Sabbats/Holidays and Esbats > Litha

How do you celebrate?

(1/3) > >>

Tirya:
Just wondering what folks are doing for Litha?

The local CUUPS group by me is doing an Egyptian Summer Solstice circle that I'm planning on checking out. I have no idea what it's going to entail, and am intentionally not doing any research so I can "go with the flow" and see where it takes me.

dragonspring:
I was thinking that I really need to do a ritual this year.   It may sound silly, but I feel like I have been overflowing with joy lately and I need to give some back to the Universe (and maybe to some friends who might be needing it!)

Fox:
I usually get up well before sunrise (the ONLY day of the year I do that  :whistle: ) and Hubby and I enjoy a very quiet and serene morning enjoying coffee on the back patio while the sun comes up.  I have been doing this pretty much since '05 and it has been wonderful every single time.

Crystal Dragon:
We will be attending Ellwyn's handfasting the day before (and doing something for Father's Day if we can squeeze it in) so I'll likely be resting at work.  :whistle:

earthmuffin:
I had wanted to be making St John's Wort oil and picking elderberries for jam and such if any are ripe but the in-laws will be visiting. Not sure if I will do anything to celebrate unless we have a cookout. I like the idea of watching the sunrise though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version