Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Abilities Awakening - Seeking Guidance  (Read 8919 times)

Meandrous

• Validating
Abilities Awakening - Seeking Guidance
« on: February 25, 2015, 09:32:31 PM »

Not divine guidance but peer guidance from other humans. Heh.
I recently believe that my abilities have been unlocked or awakened or tapped into. How wver youd like to call it. I am extremely new to practises but been studying and reading plenty of books and articles on paganism and paths and religions and etc for two years. But like i said have not personally practised anything at all. I do not possess altar items or candles or insence and the like... i only have tarot card and even those i abrely use. However, this year something changed and now i seem to be experiencing unexplained anxiety or panic attacks. looked into it and it could be linked to psychic ability or energy stuff, specifically empathy or hsp. But i could be wrong.

I would like to find someone who may be able to guide me on blocking outside energy or emotions, and grounding and centering. Im currently not interested in develping abilities as im A fulltime atudent and mom when ik jot in schol. Feel free to cntact me thro email oif youre interested in a more private convo. Here would be beat tho, in the thread.

(( e cuse the typos! I am not use to txting on a phone.))

Crystal Dragon

• Resident herbalist and ninja healer extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Mood: :bluedragon:
  • Spiritual Path: Pagan with Celtic/Native American influences
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
Re: Abilities Awakening - Seeking Guidance
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 09:51:06 PM »

Have you looked around the forums?  We have a number of threads that address grounding and centering, especially in the Working with Energy board.  ;)
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. 
Albert Einstein

Meandrous

• Validating
Re: Abilities Awakening - Seeking Guidance
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 10:59:35 PM »

I wasnt sure wheer to look, now i do. Thank you. Ills see wyat i can find there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 24 queries.