Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone have info on this coming solstic moon?  (Read 7484 times)

earthmuffin

• Mystical Woodland Sprite
  • Global Moderator
  • Mood:
  • Spiritual Path: hedge witch/earth bunny
  • A lunatic and proud of it
anyone have info on this coming solstic moon?
« on: December 19, 2010, 10:55:29 PM »

I've been too busy to look up the astrological implications but seems like it should be a doozy with the solstice falling on a full moon lunar eclipse.

CD, whatcha know about this, girlfriend? Am I gonna lose totally lose it? I was born under a full moon in Gemini AND I am an Aries rising. I sense I am in for it.  :whistle:

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." The Dalai Lama

Fox

• Technical Admin and Board Mama
  • Administrator
  • Mood: :coffee:
  • Spiritual Path: Eclectic Pagan
    • Journey of a Wild Spirit
Re: anyone have info on this coming solstic moon?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 11:01:19 PM »

DS posted earlier about the moon in the yearly cycle...  http://www.paganjourneys.com/index.php?topic=1236.0

Other than that, someone else is going to need to chime in.
PMS ... just kill something and have some chocolate, then you'll feel better. - Crystal Dragon

Journey of a Wild Spirit - My Blog

Ghost Wolf

• Master
  • Skeptical Inquisitor
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 11:31:40 PM »

You'll be fine, Muffin. Remember, you are in control of your own reality, astrological and lunar influences only go so far. Your Wyrd is in your hands to shape, for good or ill, through your own will.
"Welcome? to The Asylum, we have tea." -Emilie Autumn

Crystal Dragon

• Resident herbalist and ninja healer extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Mood: :bluedragon:
  • Spiritual Path: Pagan with Celtic/Native American influences
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 02:47:48 AM »

EM, you're not gonna lose it sis. :squeezes:

It will be a doozy, though more because Pluto is also entering Capricorn (as is the Moon ... the astrological definition of the winter solstice ;) ) and the fact that the Moon's north node will be within 4 degrees of the Sun (in astronomy they aren't as strict ... the nodes only need to be within 15 degrees for an eclipse to occur).  We will be best served by examining old patterns and tossing aside those that no longer serve us.  It will be a good time to reflect and meditate (especially with Mercury still retrograde).

I don't see anything ominous for you personally, though you may be edgy and a bit energetic. :)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 02:52:18 AM by Crystal Dragon »
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. 
Albert Einstein

earthmuffin

• Mystical Woodland Sprite
  • Global Moderator
  • Mood:
  • Spiritual Path: hedge witch/earth bunny
  • A lunatic and proud of it
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 10:49:27 AM »

I'll take edgy and energetic-- it's better than my usual self as of late (grumpy and unmotivated).  :whistle: Thanks, CD, I knew you'd have some info.  I didn't mean I would really lose it in a bad way, more just lose it by being a little bonkers from the energetic influences. Kind of like a bad case of PMS. :crazy:  :rotflmao:

GW, I used to be a firm believer that I was in control of my fate despite any astrological BS (yes, that's what I thought of it), but experience has shown sometimes the stars have something in store for us we may not intend or choose. It's karmic destiny. You can change it but first you have to be aware of and understand it. That's my current belief anyway. ;)

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." The Dalai Lama
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 27 queries.