Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An appropriate gift for my friend.  (Read 8371 times)

Aine

• Mood: Grumpy. very grumpy, or downright angry at everything
  • Spiritual Path: Gaia Theorist/Taoist
  • BRING ME CATS, YARN AND CHERRY COKE!
An appropriate gift for my friend.
« on: March 27, 2013, 04:42:45 PM »

One of my oldest friends from the pagan scene has come out as transgender.

She was assigned male at birth, and is now doing all the things to get surgery and has already changed her legal status and documents from M to F.

I wanted to get her something nice to show support and hopefully have a greater symbolic meaning, but I'm seriously lapsed on these things. She in all her gender presentations has been a rock to me, especially after a very traumatic experience 12 years ago.

Any ideas or suggestions of groups for trans* wiccans who might be able to point me in the right direction?
"Never take an eejit with you anywhere, you can always find one when you get there"- Irish Taxi Driver.

dragonspring

• All Knowing Nymph
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Heathen Witch
Re: An appropriate gift for my friend.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 06:37:50 PM »

I would think that anything that would be appropriate for any female would be good.  For example, a delicate piece of jewelry that would hold some significance for her would be awesome.  Or maybe a book on women's mysteries.
Blessings,
dragon

"The word which shall come to save the world, shall be uttered by a woman." - Anna Kingsford

Aine

• Mood: Grumpy. very grumpy, or downright angry at everything
  • Spiritual Path: Gaia Theorist/Taoist
  • BRING ME CATS, YARN AND CHERRY COKE!
Re: An appropriate gift for my friend.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 06:43:27 PM »

I could probably just make some pretty gemstone and silver earrings for her. I have all of the kit around somewhere.
"Never take an eejit with you anywhere, you can always find one when you get there"- Irish Taxi Driver.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 26 queries.