Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Notebook  (Read 5256 times)

thegeekwitch

• Apprentice
  • Mood: Melancholy
  • Spiritual Path: Eclectic Pagan with Wiccan and Druidic Leanings
  • Terri
    • Geek Witch
Missing Notebook
« on: October 24, 2011, 05:09:54 AM »

Hey everyone,

I don't normally ask for this sort of help but I am slowly exhausting all options.

I am absolutely pulling my house apart (and my hair out) trying to find a notebook.  It looks identical to this one:

but is obviously not that one :P

It contains notes and at least one completed membership form.  I really need to find this notebook, it's driving me nuts.

Can anyone 'see' where it is?  I feel like I've looked everywhere, and I've tried my pendulum but since I haven't had it for long or worked with it much it's not telling me much at all.  Just starting to get very panicky and anxious, I have to find it.
Blessings,
Terri xx

dragonspring

• All Knowing Nymph
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Heathen Witch
Re: Missing Notebook
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 12:16:58 PM »

I am not very good at this sort of thing but I am seeing it under a low shelf if that makes any sense.
Blessings,
dragon

"The word which shall come to save the world, shall be uttered by a woman." - Anna Kingsford
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 24 queries.