Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Attention College Students  (Read 5297 times)

smd6290

• Apprentice
  • Spiritual Path: Atheist Pagan
Attention College Students
« on: May 23, 2012, 02:11:53 PM »

And I know there are a few on here  :cheer:   I am wanting to go back to school, a little old maybe to do that, but I found an online school for Genealogy, which sounds awesome, you can get your certification for genealogy, and help others in being a Professional Genealogist, which is something I have really wanted to do for a long time, and even go on to get your BA in Genealogy, this also gives you a Minor in History. I really got excited when I found this, but I am having trouble in finding out how to get my High School transcripts from a private school that no longer exists. Anyone have any suggestions on where to start? Thanks

FairyQueen

• Journeyman
  • Spiritual Path: Unitarian Universalist Pagan Witch
Re: Attention College Students
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 03:17:51 PM »

It might be a stretch, but even though it was a private school your records might be kept in the public school district that your private school was technically in. If not, contact the state board of education or the likes and they might know how to get you those records!

smd6290

• Apprentice
  • Spiritual Path: Atheist Pagan
Re: Attention College Students
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 06:29:45 PM »

Thank you so much Fairyqueen, someone thought this but when he found out it was a private school, has second thoughts, but I will definitely try that. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 24 queries.