Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Fae Visitor?  (Read 7544 times)

dragonspring

• All Knowing Nymph
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Heathen Witch
A Fae Visitor?
« on: August 05, 2012, 09:00:25 PM »

Today has been a little strange.  My daughter and I did some shopping yesterday and I found a beautiful Stag statue to add to the Earth altar.  I also picked up some charms for my handfasting cord: an angel wing, a dragon, and a serpent.  I put the charms on the dining room table and was going to put them up this morning when I wasn't so tired.  I was exhausted last night because we shopped for about 5 hours!  I got up this morning and started cleaning.  When I went to put the charms away, the serpent was gone.  I know I put it there with the others.  I looked everywhere thinking maybe the cats knocked it off.  After I had given up, I found it on the Earth altar.  Weird.  Then later, when I was heading into my bedroom to dust, there was something dark in the doorway.  Bending down, I saw that it was the carved beaver statue my daughter gave me.  It has been on my personal altar clear across the room and it is pretty heavy.  Double weird.  I have also been a little sick to my stomach today which has indicated strong magical power being manifested in the past.  Maybe it was the chicken wings though because fae energy has never made me feel sick. Any ideas?
Blessings,
dragon

"The word which shall come to save the world, shall be uttered by a woman." - Anna Kingsford

earthmuffin

• Mystical Woodland Sprite
  • Global Moderator
  • Mood:
  • Spiritual Path: hedge witch/earth bunny
  • A lunatic and proud of it
Re: A Fae Visitor?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 09:12:20 PM »

Sounds like something messing with you! I would be freaked out.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." The Dalai Lama

FairyQueen

• Journeyman
  • Spiritual Path: Unitarian Universalist Pagan Witch
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 09:19:09 PM »

Sounds like something messing with you! I would be freaked out.

Me too!

Crystal Dragon

• Resident herbalist and ninja healer extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Mood: :bluedragon:
  • Spiritual Path: Pagan with Celtic/Native American influences
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 09:29:04 PM »

I'm thinking house elf.  Leave something out just for him/her, an ask that your stuff be left alone.  Those that visit me tend to like crystals ... I set some out for one that was driving the dog nuts and he carried one of the amethysts with him when he finally decided to move on. ;)
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. 
Albert Einstein

vordan

• Journeyman
  • Spiritual Path: Eclectic Wiccan Witch
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 09:41:08 PM »

I  like the exercise when I'm real freaked, where you picture the white divine energy filling your core then expanding throughout your entire body expelling all negative energy along the way.
"The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
Mark Twain

Fox

• Technical Admin and Board Mama
  • Administrator
  • Mood: :coffee:
  • Spiritual Path: Eclectic Pagan
    • Journey of a Wild Spirit
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 11:45:31 PM »

If I were you, I'd take this opportunity to blame GW.  :crazylaugh:
PMS ... just kill something and have some chocolate, then you'll feel better. - Crystal Dragon

Journey of a Wild Spirit - My Blog

dragonspring

• All Knowing Nymph
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 11:57:11 PM »

Ah, but he just got home.   :D  Actually, the upset stomach thing was making me a little freaked.  But I know if something nefarious were going on, it will stop now that he is home.
Blessings,
dragon

"The word which shall come to save the world, shall be uttered by a woman." - Anna Kingsford

BronwynWolf

• Pagan Women
  • Spiritual Path: Ban Droi
  • If Momma Wolf ain't happy...RUN
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 03:05:02 PM »

It IS possible the stomach is due to the chicken wings and the rest is Fey related.
"...If my body dies tonight, my soul rides on the wind...." (From "The Man" by Mark Ryan, music from Wuthering Heights)

http://astheworldgoesmad.wordpress.com

dragonspring

• All Knowing Nymph
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 04:21:25 PM »

Yep, I believe the stomach was a medical thing.  But I am still glad my sweetie is home.   :loveheart:
Blessings,
dragon

Mongo

• Dungeon Master of Irish Diplomacy
  • Global Moderator
  • Spiritual Path: Wiccan
    • Mongo's Musings
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 05:37:10 AM »

I'm more prone to blame the wings for the tummy as well.

The rest of it? I think you might have as others have said a house elf or a brownie or other fae that has far too much time on its hands and is playing silly buggers with you.

Leave out some milk and honey and a shiny bauble for it and politely ask that it that if it wants to look at your stuff to please put it back where they found it.

I'd say leave them alone, but they're rather like children in that respect. Tell them "no" and they go straight for it when your back is turned. So I've given up and just asked that they put it back when they're done.

Things still get shifted around (I can see dust trails) but at least they're largely in the same spot it was before they started playing.

Although I'm in a bit of a battle of wills with one over the position of my buckyball cube. I keep it in the middle of the middle cubby hole in my ikea entertainment center. I keep finding it in the 4th. I keep putting it back and it keeps getting moved again.

I'd ask him to leave it alone but I think we're both having too much fun trying to out-stubborn each other.
“There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.” - Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.

Crystal Dragon

• Administrator
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 10:23:44 AM »

Mongo, have you considered that the buckyball needs to be in the 4th cubby?  With the buckyball being a shape with a somewhat complex mathematical structure it's possible that whomever is moving it prefers the energy flow when it's in that location. ;)
Albert Einstein

Mongo

• Dungeon Master of Irish Diplomacy
  • Global Moderator
  • Spiritual Path: Wiccan
    • Mongo's Musings
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 05:49:24 AM »

First of all, the BuckyBalls are a desktop fidget toy comprised of 216 little magnetic spheres and the shape when I put it away depends on what I was building with it when I was last fiddling with it and whether or not I was able to get it into the shape I was going for.

Sometimes the mystical shape it ends up in is "jumbled lump of frustration".

So the Feng Shui theory doesn't quite fly.

And secondly, I did leave it in the "proper place" as deemed by the entity. Now the Wii remotes keep falling off of the charger. And when I put them back on the charger, the light goes straight to green so it's knocking them off only AFTER they're fully charged.

I tells ye, he's screwing with me 'ead.
“There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.” - Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.

Crystal Dragon

• Administrator
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 10:04:07 AM »

Um, OK ... maybe I should have checked the link.  I thought you meant an actual buckyball, didn't realize you were talking about something that can change shape.
Albert Einstein

Wookie8662

• Apprentice
  • Spiritual Path: Eclectic solitary
  • Walking Carpet
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 11:50:50 PM »

They probably want one of the balls, and can't seperate it.
Leave one of the individual balls loose and see what happens.
“One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others.” - Lewis Carroll

wellpriestess

• Mood: content
  • Spiritual Path: Eclectic Witch
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »

That sounds similar to something that happened to me when I was in high school with a favorite, special bracelet of mine! I wish I had know what it was then and what to do about it, but my friends and I both suspected that it was Fae as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 24 queries.