Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Friday Nights  (Read 6186 times)

Syn

• Spiritual Path: Celtic Witch.
Friday Nights
« on: April 26, 2013, 07:27:21 PM »

Well its Friday and for me at least it means I get two full days to have to myself. I have no idea what I'm going to do. How is everyone else spending their friday? any plans for the weekend? I need to find something to do or I'm going to go crazy!

Syn.

dragonspring

• All Knowing Nymph
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Heathen Witch
Re: Friday Nights
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 07:36:03 PM »

I am usually pretty busy, but tonight I am taking a break.  My husband (Ghostwolf) is gone for the weekend and I am staying home to recuperate from surgery earlier this week.  I imagine I will be climbing the walls by tomorrow though and will probably do some cleaning and maybe work on my Asatru studies.
Blessings,
dragon

"The word which shall come to save the world, shall be uttered by a woman." - Anna Kingsford

Tirya

• Zen Master of Cupcakes
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Pagan with strong Wiccan influence
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 08:04:21 PM »

I have two dance performances this weekend, one Saturday and one Sunday, so tonight I am tweaking my costume and trying not to go stir crazy from being sick most of the week. I had sort of a "spa day" today (that I had planned two weeks ago and am glad I was feeling well enough to still do), but I have stuff around the house that I need to take care of tonight and this weekend.
My train of thought derailed.

There were no survivors.

FairyQueen

• Journeyman
  • Spiritual Path: Unitarian Universalist Pagan Witch
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 11:58:03 AM »

My Friday night was pretty uneventful. HOWEVER, tonight is the Procession of the Species where I live (Olympia, WA) and I'm super excited!

vordan

• Journeyman
  • Spiritual Path: Eclectic Wiccan Witch
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 07:05:39 PM »

I normally work at least one weekend day. When I do get time off a day or two I am normally off to dine, explore shops, visit an urban environment or watch a movie with my lovely wife. I might go tramping through the woods with a hiking friend of mine for I love the woods. My wife is an urbanite she does not like the woods but she likes me which is enough. She is my pug wife who is happy curled on a couch with a book and I am her basset hound of a husband who toddles out into the natural world every chance. We work as a couple together and have for 33 years because we understood that we would always be a little different from each other. Sometimes we cook for each other on days off, I love to fry or stir fry things in my cast iron skillet. I might take a bike ride, catch up on reading. I love to do things with my grown son, he took my wife and I to a baseball game which was a riot. I target shoot on occasion but the range is too far away to do it all the time. I do try and practice my simple martial arts moves I promised myself I never would forget when young, it is a great workout when you do the moves with five pound weights. I might take my dogs out into the woods for a walk or sit on Facebook having them sigh and stare at me. When I was younger there were bars and a cool pagan shop in a historic area that was fun to go people watch at. Everybody here will do different things so I don't know if we will help you much.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:00:16 AM by vordan »
"The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.