Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: How to get rid of something nasty  (Read 17443 times)

holyfool

• Spiritual Path: Eclectic as all-get-out
How to get rid of something nasty
« on: June 18, 2013, 02:45:04 PM »

Long story why...and why I think this, and not germaine to this conversation...
However, a friend of mine apparently has this thing attack people who care about him...
And now I feel a strange sense of weight on my chest, and have been coughing a little green goo out of my lungs.
I'm chronically ill anyway, but it hasn't tried to crawl into my lungs in a long time.
I seem to be getting leeched off of by something nasty.
I am honestly truly thoroughly amused at this turn of events. ( I'm under psychic attack! OMG! AAAH! :raspberry: )
Probably going to use the banishing ritual of cipro for the actual physical crud involved, because, you know, that's reality...

Nonetheless, I'd like some recommendations on how to make this thing go away and stop leeching on me.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:15:17 PM by holyfool »

Crystal Dragon

• Resident herbalist and ninja healer extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Mood: :bluedragon:
  • Spiritual Path: Pagan with Celtic/Native American influences
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
Re: How to get rid of something nasty
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 03:53:55 PM »

Shields and wards/barriers and cutting any attachments.
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. 
Albert Einstein

Moonshine Thistlewish

• Apprentice
  • Tell me true.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 04:20:28 PM »

Take a hot shower. 'Scrub' it off with plain soap or some salt if you feel the need to get fancy. Throw some drain cleaner down the tub drain when you're done, for good measure.
"While my city sleeps / Where the lurkers creep / Is there still hope for me? / On these haunted streets." -  VooDoo Glow Skulls

Crystal Dragon

• Administrator
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 04:46:47 PM »

Take a hot shower. 'Scrub' it off with plain soap or some salt if you feel the need to get fancy. Throw some drain cleaner down the tub drain when you're done, for good measure.

This will only temporarily get rid of any surface "sludge".  If there is an energetic attachment, it must be cut and shielding put in place to prevent reattachment.
Albert Einstein

Moonshine Thistlewish

• Apprentice
  • Tell me true.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 05:00:11 PM »

This will only temporarily get rid of any surface "sludge".  If there is an energetic attachment, it must be cut and shielding put in place to prevent reattachment.

Interesting. I've never had that problem. I'll keep it in mind for next time.
"While my city sleeps / Where the lurkers creep / Is there still hope for me? / On these haunted streets." -  VooDoo Glow Skulls

crystal wolfstar

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 05:37:41 PM »

As above, so below, as within, so without.
I wonder why I never see anything in magical writing about cleansing diets or enemas or any of that?

Crystal Dragon

• Administrator
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 06:00:49 PM »

Probably because most people who deal with energy on a regular basis don't abuse their bodies to the point where deep physical cleansing is required. ;)
Albert Einstein

Mongo

• Dungeon Master of Irish Diplomacy
  • Global Moderator
  • Spiritual Path: Wiccan
    • Mongo's Musings
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 10:58:51 PM »

I'm partial to mirror wards. Anything negative that is launched at you is reflected back to the source. It's amazing how quickly things stop mucking about with you when they start feeling what you were supposed to be feeling.

It's basically like any other warding or shield around yourself but you simply define it as a positive-energy-only mirror that reflects the negativity back to the sender.

Use one of the many connection severing spells, bring up the wards before it can reestablish the link and done.

Secondly the question remains is this thing something that is doing it on its own accord or is this something that your friend is sending on his own whims.

If it's the first case, talk to your friend about trying to find a way to get it to sod off for good. If it's the second case...then he may not be all that good of a friend and you might want to sever any links with him as well.
“There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.” - Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.

Man Yellow

• Apprentice
  • Mood: Normal
  • Spiritual Path: Currently being re-assessed.
  • More Fun Than You Really Wanted
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 11:11:22 PM »

Probably because most people who deal with energy on a regular basis don't abuse their bodies to the point where deep physical cleansing is required. ;)

How do you get by?

Here in The Happy Place, that's pretty much the only method to deal.  Bourbon and benzos.  Enemas won't help the results, though.

No, in fact, I'd think that would make everything worse.  Horribly, horribly worse.
Think of this world as a prototype; a flawed and half-complete model for something better, which was later built somewhere else, and for other people.

crystal wolfstar

• Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 11:37:58 PM »

How do you get by?

Here in The Happy Place, that's pretty much the only method to deal.  Bourbon and benzos.  Enemas won't help the results, though.

No, in fact, I'd think that would make everything worse.  Horribly, horribly worse.

:rotflmao: Bravo!

And cleansing isn't a "thing for people who abuse their bodies", CD. The people I know who are into it are very health conscious. When you look at environmental toxins and what passes for "food" these days, it's actually a pretty good idea.

Mongo

• Dungeon Master of Irish Diplomacy
  • Global Moderator
  • Spiritual Path: Wiccan
    • Mongo's Musings
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 12:21:21 AM »

This too shall pass.
“There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.” - Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.

Crystal Dragon

• Administrator
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 12:45:22 AM »

How do you get by?

Not sure if you're joking or not ... but between my wards and shields, very little gets through on an energetic level.  Aside from that meditation, stress management, herbal supplements when needed, and a healthy diet.  Not into drinking and don't really like fast food so it isn't that tough.

And cleansing isn't a "thing for people who abuse their bodies", CD. The people I know who are into it are very health conscious. When you look at environmental toxins and what passes for "food" these days, it's actually a pretty good idea.

One can find food that isn't processed and if you don't want to grow your own there are plenty of organics around if you know where to look.  Unless one is in constant contact with something nasty, or is talking on their cell phone for many hours there should be no need for a cleansing diet or colonics if you have a healthy diet.

This too shall pass.

:rolleye:
Albert Einstein

holyfool

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 12:57:45 AM »

Oh, he's actually working on getting away from it.

I was able to detach it somewhat just by laughing at it, so I should be able to drive it off.

crystal wolfstar

• Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 08:24:22 AM »

Oh, he's actually working on getting away from it.

I was able to detach it somewhat just by laughing at it, so I should be able to drive it off.

That's brilliant!  :rotflmao:

crystal wolfstar

• Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 08:33:02 AM »

How do you get by?

Not sure if you're joking or not ... but between my wards and shields, very little gets through on an energetic level.  Aside from that meditation, stress management, herbal supplements when needed, and a healthy diet.  Not into drinking and don't really like fast food so it isn't that tough.

Do you avoid reading the news? Horrible, horrible energy.
There's a lot of horror to be seen just making a trip to the corner store, if you're paying attention.

One can find food that isn't processed and if you don't want to grow your own there are plenty of organics around if you know where to look.  Unless one is in constant contact with something nasty, or is talking on their cell phone for many hours there should be no need for a cleansing diet or colonics if you have a healthy diet.

A lot of that depends on where you live. In a major city you can find organics, health food, vegetarian options, etc. Smaller towns are often food deserts. You might find a little organic produce if you're very lucky. Rural areas? Forget it.

Man Yellow

• Apprentice
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 08:46:59 AM »

Think of this world as a prototype; a flawed and half-complete model for something better, which was later built somewhere else, and for other people.

Man Yellow

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 08:48:19 AM »

How do you get by?

Fast food is disgusting.  It's repellent.  But bourbon, well, I understand it's not for everyone.  But it works for me.

crystal wolfstar

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 09:40:21 AM »

How do you get by?

Fast food is disgusting.  It's repellent.  But bourbon, well, I understand it's not for everyone.  But it works for me.

I'm guessing it's also healthier than fast food.

Everything is relative, lol.

BronwynWolf

• Pagan Women
  • Spiritual Path: Ban Droi
  • If Momma Wolf ain't happy...RUN
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 11:42:47 AM »

How do you get by?

There's a lot of horror to be seen just making a trip to the corner store, if you're paying attention.

A lot of that depends on where you live. In a major city you can find organics, health food, vegetarian options, etc. Smaller towns are often food deserts. You might find a little organic produce if you're very lucky. Rural areas? Forget it.

Don't agree with that thought at all. Rural areas? I LOVE shopping rural areas, because I can always find local, in-season goodies that I can eat. You need to know where to look and who to ask.
"...If my body dies tonight, my soul rides on the wind...." (From "The Man" by Mark Ryan, music from Wuthering Heights)

http://astheworldgoesmad.wordpress.com

Starbrightmoon

• Wandering Beneth A Starry Sky
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 12:35:47 PM »

Eating healthy (especially organic) is for those that can afford it. And have it easily available.
Try feeding a family of 3 for two weeks on $100 or less.
Plenty of things like pasta, breaded chicken patties, pizza and canned soup is my experience.
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans

StarlingFire

• Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 12:48:47 PM »

Unfortunately, none of us can get away from PCBs and other pervasive manmade environmental toxins, no matter how healthy we eat. :(

Crystal Dragon

• Administrator
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 01:00:31 PM »

Really? And I suppose everything on the internet is true?  Sorry, but there are a lot of folks with specific agendas involved in the "news" making business and maybe 25% of what's in a newspaper or on the evening news programs is true.  I have read/seen plenty of "news" that is just flat out wrong.
Albert Einstein

Man Yellow

• Apprentice
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2013, 01:02:16 PM »

Really? And I suppose everything on the internet is true?  Sorry, but there are a lot of folks with specific agendas involved in the "news" making business and maybe 25% of what's in a newspaper or on the evening news programs is true.  I have read/seen plenty of "news" that is just flat out wrong.

Here in The Happy Place, you don't need the news.  It all happens right in front of you. 

holyfool

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2013, 01:05:12 PM »

So, y'all are saying that junk food might lead to getting psychically attacked?

StarlingFire

• Apprentice
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2013, 01:15:14 PM »

Quite honestly, I avoid the news as much as I can, because most of it is poorly reported, if it even has a basis in truth, and also because I really don't need to invite any extra negativity into my life.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.