Sabbats/Holidays and Esbats > Esbats

What's your Esbat tradition?

<< < (2/3) > >>

dragonspring:
Red Tent Temple is a women's group who usually meet at the New Moon to discuss women's mysteries and issues.

Ghost Wolf:
Green Seeker, have you tried Meetup.com?

earthmuffin:
There's got to be an enclave of witchy folks near you, GS. I've ordered some magical herbs from someone in Elmira (alchemy-works). That's not too far is it? Also Susun Weed is in upstate New York. I would think if you got into any of the herbalist circles you would find yourself some like-minded folks to hang with.

Green Seeker:

--- Quote from: Ghost Wolf on September 13, 2011, 04:10:19 PM ---Green Seeker, have you tried Meetup.com?

--- End quote ---

Nope. I'll have to check that out...

Green Seeker:

--- Quote from: earthmuffin on September 13, 2011, 09:47:07 PM ---There's got to be an enclave of witchy folks near you, GS. I've ordered some magical herbs from someone in Elmira (alchemy-works). That's not too far is it? Also Susun Weed is in upstate New York. I would think if you got into any of the herbalist circles you would find yourself some like-minded folks to hang with.

--- End quote ---

Elmira is a little bit of a hike...I live right near big ol' Lake Ontario in the central region of Upstate NY, so anything down in the southern tier is a pretty long drive. I've never heard of Susun Weed..but a quick google search led me to her site. Fascinating. I'd love to learn more about her ways. My biggest interest in the pagan path is incorporating the spiritual essences of herbalism into my daily life and practice. Thank you so much for the lead!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version