Sabbats/Holidays and Esbats > Esbats

Dark Moon Rituals

(1/5) > >>

dragonspring:
GW and I did a Dark Moon ritual last night together.  Since GW's patron Goddess is Lilith and we both received Her energy, we decided that we should honor Her in Her time of greatest power.  Since the Dark Moon is a time of mysteries, we thought that seeking her wisdom would be a good idea.  I wrote the ritual and called the quarters and GW did the invocation.  After our time of praise to Lilith, I read a guided meditation for GW to talk to Her and receive a gift from Her then I did a Tarot reading.  Afterwards, we had cakes and ale in the form of truffles and strawberries.  It was a very beautiful ritual.  Here is a pic of the altar.  The owl and Athame are missing because he hadn't arrived with them yet.

earthmuffin:
Gorgeous altar! Sounds like a nice ritual too.

BronwynWolf:
That is SO Lilith in the role of Lover....all that passionate deep red and the roses......

dragonspring:

--- Quote from: BronwynWolf on January 23, 2012, 09:17:09 PM ---That is SO Lilith in the role of Lover....all that passionate deep red and the roses......

--- End quote ---
Yep!   :D

Ghost Wolf:

--- Quote from: BronwynWolf on January 23, 2012, 09:17:09 PM ---That is SO Lilith in the role of Lover....all that passionate deep red and the roses......

--- End quote ---

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version