Pagan Journeys > Beginner's Chat

My theology and where to begin?

<< < (3/3)

Tirya:
IMHO doing nothing because you're afraid of "doing it wrong" is worse than doing something even though you're not quite sure if it's right. And also, your beliefs and philosophy do not need to be written in stone. As your life changes, your beliefs (or the nuances of them) may change, and that's okay, too. Life is about growth and change... Otherwise we stagnate.

Nicodemus:

--- Quote from: Tirya on July 30, 2012, 10:08:03 AM ---IMHO doing nothing because you're afraid of "doing it wrong" is worse than doing something even though you're not quite sure if it's right. And also, your beliefs and philosophy do not need to be written in stone. As your life changes, your beliefs (or the nuances of them) may change, and that's okay, too. Life is about growth and change... Otherwise we stagnate.

--- End quote ---
You are right. It seems we cannot help be evolve in the sense of learning and changing. I still have a lot to learn about Paganism, but I think adding some worship and joy into my day will go a long way at this point :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version