Pagan Journeys > In the Broom Closet

How do I practice when I live with my in-laws?

<< < (2/3) > >>

vordan:

--- Quote from: Pagan w/o Magick on August 19, 2012, 07:31:14 PM ---I live in Longview, WA. I'm guessing about 37,000 people.

--- End quote ---

Try the magic of google, I noticed some activity for that area just in a casual glance. You are near Portland also.

Pagan w/o Magick:
What did you type in the search engine? And thank you for all of your help, I really appreciate it. :o)

vordan:
Longview Washington Pagan comunity, sometimes you have to track down pagans we don't build big churches along the highway. It will be like a hunt, a bit of detective work but they seem to be there especially in Portland. Be careful contacting people, also you might use WitchVox if they are still around. The best bet is to try and find a metaphysical store, nice public place chatty clerks ect.

rainshadow:
You could also try www.meetup.com and search through them or check on Witches Vox for circles/groups in your area.

My mother is extremely against my religion, and my in-laws are very strict Christians (but they allow me into their home and they aren't your stereotypical Christians in that regard)... so I simply don't practice or speak about religion when I'm around them... I've never lived with my in-laws other than overnight visits for a few days at a time, but when I lived with my mother, I kept my craft things (tarot decks, books, etc.) in my car and practiced outside the house (in the woods, etc.).

Pagan w/o Magick:
True, I never thought about it that way. Pagans don't exactly make it public like alot of other religions do. I am greatful for all of the help! Thank you!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version