Pagan Journeys > Beginner's Chat

Has anybody here taking any courses at Witch School International?

<< < (2/2)

Belmont2500:

--- Quote from: wellpriestess on September 01, 2012, 04:48:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Belmont2500 on August 22, 2012, 08:25:51 AM ---I just signed up for courses yesterday.

--- End quote ---

Oh cool. Which courses, if you don't mind me asking?

--- End quote ---

I shut down my account since Witch School didn't exactly do it for me, plus I never trusted them.

wellpriestess:

--- Quote from: Belmont2500 on September 01, 2012, 09:34:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: wellpriestess on September 01, 2012, 04:48:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Belmont2500 on August 22, 2012, 08:25:51 AM ---I just signed up for courses yesterday.

--- End quote ---

Oh cool. Which courses, if you don't mind me asking?

--- End quote ---

I shut down my account since Witch School didn't exactly do it for me, plus I never trusted them.

--- End quote ---

Ohhhh. Sorry to hear that. They alright for me. Don't really care for their community site though.

DragonsFriend:
I thought I would bring this old thread back to life because I've personally known a couple of the teachers at Witch School.
They do charge for some of the more in-depth classes but there are always some free classes to get you acquainted with the process.
The teachers do not make any money and they are well vetted before being allowed to put on classes. The class material is reviewed to ensure a good coverage of the subject matter.
I should tell you that it has been a while because my information comes from the same time period as the last post. If I hadn't been so busy teaching classes I may well have gone through the hoops to put my classes on through their site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version