Pagan Journeys > Beginner's Chat

Fog visions and different paths

(1/2) > >>

TXangel86:
:hi so it's been a while since I have been in here but been trying to clense myself. So I have been going to get some advice and readings. Well no matter how many different ones I have been they never seem to be able to read me. They get a "fog" it's always a very unclear path and always see several paths with different endings. My question is how come I can never find someone who can see my path clearly like others I know who see past and present paths clear as day?

Crystal Dragon:
Why do you feel you need to have someone else to tell you what your path is?  I can't think of any sort of reading that would be appropriate for such a purpose.  It's very likely you're getting a message that you need to spend some time figuring out where you want to go. ;)

dragonspring:

--- Quote from: Crystal Dragon on May 30, 2013, 08:10:15 PM ---Why do you feel you need to have someone else to tell you what your path is?  I can't think of any sort of reading that would be appropriate for such a purpose.  It's very likely you're getting a message that you need to spend some time figuring out where you want to go. ;)

--- End quote ---
I agree.  You didn't by chance happen to mention the fog before the readings, did you?  There are lots of "readers" who are not what they say they are.

BronwynWolf:
There is also the point that the future is not set in stone, and your choices affect your path.

FairyQueen:
Not to mention any reading you DO get isn't set in stone either. More like "if you keep doing what you're doing XYZ is SOMEWHAT LIKELY to happen" Unless the reading is for some general tidbit of advice or help seeing something you've missed...eh, what is the point?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version