Sabbats/Holidays and Esbats > Samhain or All Hallows Eve

Samhain 2013

(1/3) > >>

Tirya:
Anyone have any plans for Samhain, or any Resolutions they'd like to share?

dragonspring:
We celebrated Winter Nights last weekend with a ritual offering to Freya.  Winter Nights or Dísablót is similar to Samhain except that it is usually a celebration of the female ancestral spirits (dísir) of which Freya is Queen (Vanadís).  We visited, had feast,  faining, sumbel and then talked around the campfire.  It was a good night.   :D

Summerhawk:
No plans this year, unfortunately. My resolution, however, is to have my s**t together by this time next year.

Crystal Dragon:
 :omg:  Guess I need to get on that.  With everything else going on I completely forgot about resolutions this year!  :gaah:

Number one on the resolution list will be to banish disorder and invite in balance. ;)

Eternal Seeker:

I have Samhain and Winter Nights both Friday the 25th at Putnamville Correctional Facility, Samhain Saturday night with my CUUPS group, then Tuesday at New Castle Correctional Facility there will be both a Samhain and a Winter Nights. Wednesday there will Samhain at the Indianapolis Reentry Educational Facility, then Friday both a Samhain and a Winter Nights at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility, then Wednesday the 6th of November a Winter Nights at IREF, followed Thursday afternoon at IREF with a Dept of Corrections provided feast. A busy season for me.

peace,
ES

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version