Pagan Journeys > Pagan Chat

If you had to choose a god/goddess to meet, who would you choose?

(1/3) > >>

SonOfStorms:
As the title suggests, if you could choose 1 god or goddess, or even a like being, to meet in physical form, who would you choose? Other than your own, I mean.

I'm just asking out of pure curiosity. I just came up with this question and thought it would make an interesting thread.

For me, personally, I would like to meet Quetzalcoatl. Aztec god of light, justice, wind, knowledge, the arts, and maize. He sounds like he would be a very interesting person to speak to, what with his unique experiences and vast knowledge.

dragonspring:
Since you are talking physical form, I guess I would choose to meet the most beautiful Norse god Baldr or perhaps Lucifer before the fall.

SonOfStorms:

--- Quote from: dragonspring on January 17, 2015, 07:50:14 PM ---Since you are talking physical form, I guess I would choose to meet the most beautiful Norse god Baldr or perhaps Lucifer before the fall.

--- End quote ---

Baldr would be pretty cool to meet! If I met him, I would ask him about how he really gets along with Loki. As for Lucifer...well, he's an interesting case. I would ask him why he feels so much contempt for humans.

Wait...are you just picking these two because their renowned for being extremely handsome? XD

vordan:
Pan for me, we would take a nice hike through the woods. Maybe Coyote the trickster to ask him why he likes to mess with me. :D

earthmuffin:
I'd like to meet Gautama Buddha, both before and after his enlightenment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version