Pagan Journeys > Beginner's Chat

Problems with visualization... Need Help!

<< < (3/3)

Athena:

--- Quote from: dragonspring on October 08, 2015, 03:41:25 PM ---I think you absolutely can rebuild you reserves of energy through meditation, exercise, etc.  The best way for me to recharge is to spend some time in nature but everyone is different.

--- End quote ---

Now that the constant nudging has stopped and I feel myself standing on a neutral ground, I am starting to experiment with something new. Keep me in your prayers though. The community support I have found here has helped me build up my confidence again.  :groovin:

A lot is changing in my life right now, on all levels. And after a long time, I am not afraid of it.

DragonsFriend:
One of the best parts of initiating into a tradition is that you don't need trial and error methods. The groups are a net that teaches you, step by step, what and how to do what you need most. There is a trust that exists and love that permeates your life. The members of the group often know the individuals better than the individual knows themselves. Be sure to master the basics first. There is time enough for growth if your foundation is strong.

Athena:

--- Quote from: DragonsFriend on October 11, 2015, 11:15:15 AM ---One of the best parts of initiating into a tradition is that you don't need trial and error methods. The groups are a net that teaches you, step by step, what and how to do what you need most. There is a trust that exists and love that permeates your life. The members of the group often know the individuals better than the individual knows themselves. Be sure to master the basics first. There is time enough for growth if your foundation is strong.

--- End quote ---

The only community I have found so far is here at PJ and I am grateful for it.

And I concur you in saying that there is enough time for growth if the foundation is strong.

DragonsFriend:
Do some educating in these topics (and in the order listed:
1. Ethics and etiquette.
2. Theory of magik (or magic if you prefer)
3. Breathing, centering and grounding (practice this until it becomes second nature to you)
4. Meditation and visualization.

These are the basics. They are common to nearly all magikal practices.

Athena:

--- Quote from: DragonsFriend on October 12, 2015, 04:02:51 PM ---Do some educating in these topics (and in the order listed:
1. Ethics and etiquette.
2. Theory of magik (or magic if you prefer)
3. Breathing, centering and grounding (practice this until it becomes second nature to you)
4. Meditation and visualization.

These are the basics. They are common to nearly all magikal practices.

--- End quote ---

Thank you DragonsFriend. I am trying to prefect the third point here. Let's see how much time it takes now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version