Pagan Journeys > Beginner's Chat

Beginner Help please! / Intro

<< < (2/5) > >>

BronwynWolf:
First of all, I want to say THANK YOU for your military service. I will also back what Tiyra said about the link, and NOT needing physical tools. And when you need moral support, we got it here in spades.

npuree:
Right.  :D I am not asking FOR tools hehe, I just want people to talk to about re-establishing my faith, and turning me away from almost tyrannical society of neo-christendom  :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: And of course, I am honored to serve :) And especially honored when I know there are still people out there that are spiritually minded. This is actually the first time ever talking to anyone about Paganism and my experiences with it really.  :squeezes:

dragonspring:
I would also like to thank you for your service and welcome you to PJ! :wave:

I agree with the others in regards to taking a few minutes daily (or even multiple times daily) to inwardly reaffirm your connection to the Divine.  Some of the most powerful spiritual experiences for me have happened outside of a formal ritual environment.  I found that reflecting on the nature of the Lord and Lady while greeting the Sun and Moon were very helpful early in my own practice. 

As the others have mentioned, we are here to answer questions and provide support should you need it. 

Crystal Dragon:
I've got no additional advice, the other ladies have covered it all. :D

But I too wish to thank you for your service. ()

earthmuffin:
I'll echo the others with thanks and welcome!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version