Pagan Journeys > Paths and Traditions

Draconic Wicca

(1/2) > >>

TheGuardian3:
I have just recently stepped upon the path of Draconic Wicca (a combination of Wicca and Dragon Magick). There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on it. I've been gathering as much as I can from what I find and have even written two basic rituals. One for day and one for night. I've had a fascination with dragons since I was a young child (about 5 or 6 years old). I have great respect for them, therefore, I don't fear them. I was wondering if anyone else had any information on Draconic Wicca?

BronwynWolf:
It's a construct of DJ Conway.

A lot of us here work with Dragons and dragon energy. Conway's version of Wicca doesn't have the corner on that, and there is actually a lot more information on dragon energy if you leave out the wicca bit.

TheGuardian3:
You assume that I'm new to this fact, which I'm not. I own both of D.J. Conway's Dragon Magick books. I don't want to keep Dragon Magick and my spiritual path separate which is the reason for why I'm combining the two.

earthmuffin:
I think Bron meant you will find more info. on dragon energy if you just search for that more generally and not limit your searches to Draconic Wicca. It is perfectly fine to combine the two.

BronwynWolf:

--- Quote from: earthmuffin on August 18, 2011, 10:45:57 PM ---I think Bron meant you will find more info. on dragon energy if you just search for that more generally and not limit your searches to Draconic Wicca. It is perfectly fine to combine the two.

--- End quote ---
Basically, yes. But the term "Draconic Wicca" was coined by Conway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version