Pagan Journeys > Pagan Chat

Reiki

<< < (2/7) > >>

AmberRaven:
Reiki sounds good right about now!

Stupid back pain *grumbles*

Crystal Dragon:
Reiki won't fix back pain or any other aches/pains ...  it will help clear the energy paths that may be blocked that exacerbate the areas in question, but it is not a cure-all anymore than any other healing method is.  Healing is three fold ... Reiki or similar methods are useful for keeping the energy flowing properly through the body; MDs, chiropractors, naturopaths, etc help us to understand how the body functions and keep it functioning, with outside help (medicens, etc) if needed; but the most important aspect is the individual and how they approach their own healing process.  Without all three aspects working in harmony, one does not heal properly. ;)

AmberRaven:
Well I've got the medical aspect taken care of.  Meds, physical therapy.  Doc says no chiropractor :( due to a herniated disc.

At least she said that most herniations of the disc will heal themselves with proper treatments and easy movements.

I hope anyway LOL

Crystal Dragon:
Why no chiro?  They can relieve the pressure that's causing the herniated area.  Sometimes I just despise Western MDs. :brickwall:

BronwynWolf:
I'd suggest at least talking to a chiro and seeing what a PROFFESSIONAL in that area has to say. A lot of doctors plain don't like alternatives of any sort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version