Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my own library  (Read 8089 times)

Feldrin

• Spiritual Path: Ectosian
my own library
« on: August 23, 2012, 03:06:47 PM »

Hi everyone, I was hoping i could ask about books. when i first found my path i was taught through in depth journals and a few books, as the man who taught me had recently then had the misfortune of waking up to find his personal library on fire (and many of his books were sickeningly old).

Anyway i was actually hoping to look for references to pagan books on spellcraft and descriptives of other paths, so i can glean as much knowledge as possible of as many paths as i can. i actually look to compile my own library. if anyone has books they think would help i would greatly appreciate the reference :)

as always thanks for reading
-Feldrin   
Courage is not fearlessness, the coward knows not fear for he flees at its first sign, the brave are those who will stand and face fear, and learn it by name.

Ghost Wolf

• Master
  • Skeptical Inquisitor
Re: my own library
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 05:45:40 PM »

We have a forum dedicated to just this topic: http://www.paganjourneys.com/index.php?board=28.0
"Welcome? to The Asylum, we have tea." -Emilie Autumn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 23 queries.