Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: That "Witchy" Feeling  (Read 10352 times)

Tinevisce

• Apprentice
  • Mood: excited
  • Spiritual Path: Hindu Shaktite, with Eclectic Occult Influences
  • As above, so below
That "Witchy" Feeling
« on: November 29, 2015, 12:06:28 PM »

Hello there, PJers! I've been in a somewhat buoyed mood this weekend- maybe because I got Monday off too- and I found two great witchy techniques that I really connected with; so I'm feeling really upbeat right now.

Tied in to the witchy things, I'm sure guys also get the "witchy vibes" every now and then- you know, that feeling when you feel most powerfully as a magical being; when you feel super charged about a spell or a ritual or a herbal remedy...like feeling connected to generations of mystical people, yogis, shamans and cunning men and women.

How often do you feel that way?

I'm currently surfing on a high off those vibes after looking at a video on youtube about making mojo bags and the technique resonated really powerfully with me. The other video was one about smoothening out erratic energy flows in your aura and tamping it down more firmly to the Earth- once again, I really connected with the imagery being used.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and share the feels.  :yeah:
"Better not to send at all,
Then to pledge overmuch"

DragonsFriend

• Apprentice
  • Spiritual Path: Arratu, evolved from the Sumerian myths & practice
Re: That "Witchy" Feeling
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 12:28:44 PM »

I still have times when I am awe-struck by the potential we have even after 44 years as a practicing witch. I rarely question whether a magikal act will be effective, I know that magik works. There are very few days that I don't use magik, it is the way I live.
A mature witch's life should reflect the balance of the universe

vordan

• Journeyman
  • Spiritual Path: Eclectic Wiccan Witch
Re: That "Witchy" Feeling
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 09:48:35 PM »

I use a little mojo to make a living. I am most energized while wandering in a natural setting, woods prairies, swamps or under a full moon. I walk about 3-4 times a week so nature recharges me more often then the moon. I have a daily prayer altar, I feel connected there also but not as much as in the midst of old stones, trees and the sky above.
"The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.