Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Help.  (Read 6893 times)

Mongo

• Dungeon Master of Irish Diplomacy
  • Global Moderator
  • Spiritual Path: Wiccan
    • Mongo's Musings
Need Help.
« on: October 21, 2009, 05:02:09 AM »

Ok, I need some help from people who might be good at designing brochures. I'm trying to explain a few things regarding the preachy dude in this thread ( http://www.paganjourneys.com/index.php?topic=653.msg5240#msg5240 )

And I'm having a problem keeping it short enough not to bore the people I'm going to be handing this to.

Anyone who can help me? Please PM me so I can e-mail the particulars of what I want said.

M
“There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.” - Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.

Eternal Seeker

• Wisest of Them All
  • Global Moderator
  • Spiritual Path: through the spiritual garden
    • CUUmbaya
Re: Need Help.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:15:45 AM »

This might help- a parody of Jack Chic Christian tracts: http://www.weirdcrap.com/chick/archive.html

peace,
ES
This message composed of 100% recycled electrons
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.