Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm so Craft-y  (Read 8262 times)

FairyQueen

• Journeyman
  • Spiritual Path: Unitarian Universalist Pagan Witch
I'm so Craft-y
« on: December 12, 2014, 02:02:14 AM »

I could have put this post in several places (stones, crafts, spells, etc.) so just decided general pagany chat was the way to go!

I've slowly come to realize that if my Craft involves, well, crafts! then the outcomes are so much better and I feel much more satisfied with the results. The tactile nature of my magic has led me to making a poppet for my Viking!

Some back story: My Viking is a pretty passionate person. Tends to get irritated, frustrated, or angered pretty easily and I can tell it festers some. Too much testosterone flowing in that towering body of his, I guess. Before you ask, its never violent, and I'm not in harms way. Another tidbit that might be important to mention is his LOVE of comic book heros/anti-heros. His all time favorite is the Red Lantern Corp and its leader Atrocitus. If you have any knowledge of this character and knowing what you know now about my Viking you might notice a correlation there. ANYHOO...

I crocheted a poppet in red and black yarn, used red and black felt to create the costume, put a rose quartz in the chest cavity (it's even shaped vaguely like a heart!) and howlite in the head cavity of the poppet. Using a spell/enchantment and simple ritual of my own design, I empowered the stones and the poppet. It'll be gingerly wrapped and gifted to him for Christmas!

I'm super stoked about it. It looks awesome and feels energetically awesome.

I'll be sure to post pictures in my album here ASAP!

:D

dragonspring

• All Knowing Nymph
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Heathen Witch
Re: I'm so Craft-y
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 10:56:47 AM »

Cool.   :groovin:
Blessings,
dragon

"The word which shall come to save the world, shall be uttered by a woman." - Anna Kingsford

FairyQueen

• Journeyman
  • Spiritual Path: Unitarian Universalist Pagan Witch
Re: I'm so Craft-y
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 02:38:05 PM »

I added a picture of him to my album!  :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.