Sabbats/Holidays and Esbats > Yule

Yule Tree Pics

<< < (2/7) > >>

dragonspring:

--- Quote from: Tirya on November 21, 2010, 08:53:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: dragonspring on November 21, 2010, 08:01:19 AM ---All our ornaments are unbreakable because they get knocked off so much. :D

--- End quote ---

Is that sort of like "ornament Darwinism"? Only those with an "unbreakability" trait survive to the next year?

--- End quote ---
:rotflmao:  Either that or I stopped buying the glass ones.

earthmuffin:
Gorgeous tree!

Cats are funny. Ours always liked to drink the piney water.

Fox:
Lovely!  I'm not really looking forward to seeing what the new kitty is going to do with my trees.  Our older kitty, Cleo, only likes to sleep under them.  The new kitty is way too inquisitive and I have a feeling it is going to be one interesting holiday season.  :rolleye:

Wolfsrain:

--- Quote from: Tirya on November 21, 2010, 08:53:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: dragonspring on November 21, 2010, 08:01:19 AM ---All our ornaments are unbreakable because they get knocked off so much. :D

--- End quote ---

Is that sort of like "ornament Darwinism"? Only those with an "unbreakability" trait survive to the next year?

--- End quote ---
:rotflmao:

My ornaments have a social ladder they climb. The more breakable the higher they are placed.

DS I LOVE your tree! I can't wait to put mine up... I have to wait until after Thanksgiving :(

Foxy...hehehe if your new kitty is anything like any of the ones I have -get ready. My older kitty at my parent's house is very cranky at times, not very playful and she LOVES Christmas. She sleeps under the tree., attacks ornaments, leaps into boxes, comes out for presents... it's actually amusing that at 4am (typical present opening time since I was little... I wake the kids up now. I'm not ruining my internal clock)  :whistle: all the animals come out and sit around the tree.

AmberRaven:
We have had several ornament deaths over the weekend LOL.

Here is my tree....what's left of it  :rotflmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version