Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Of weather and postings.  (Read 10143 times)

FollowtheFox

• Mood: Is off the wall.
  • Spiritual Path: Wherever the fern grows and the Moon shines.
Of weather and postings.
« on: August 12, 2014, 02:38:30 PM »

Hmm, so I'm looking around on where to start posting on this message board. I think, and I see, "Oh wow, a writing section!" But then I notice it doesn't get much attention. I have a lot of writings, you see, that I post on an art site, but most people don't seem to get them...I relate them a lot to my spiritual thoughts you could say.

Well, this seems a good section to start as any...
Randomness!

I haven't really seen a bright blue sky in a month about... it seems. July 17 was the last real bright blue I saw. Strange, crazy, cloudy, but yet not so much rain. How's the weather where everyone else is?
"A goof with a savage mind."

FairyMom

Re: Of weather and postings.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 02:59:56 PM »

Hello there!
Speaking of weather, it's been weird around my area as well. Very cloudy, weird clouds, and dim.
There was a super moon the other night which I got to see. The clouds decided to move aside for one night! So I took pictures and in every picture, what seemed to be an orb showed up directly next to the moon. But obviously it wasn't noticeable to the eye.

By the way,  try posting some of your writings on here. All postings get attention from what I've seen!

Blessed be

FollowtheFox

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 03:21:05 PM »

I got some photos as well of the Moon, despite the clouds! Was very lovely, although I wish  my camera had a bit more kick to it. Lit up the whole yard it did! (Well, the part not covered by trees.) Also took a ride last night, saw some lovely mist in the field...wish my camera could pick that up for sure! Mist and bright Moon, glorious!

FairyMom

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 05:20:15 PM »

I just moved into a house where the backyard backs up to a creek so we get lots of mist especially by dawn...I'd love to start photographing it. Any advice on starting up?

dragonspring

• All Knowing Nymph
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Heathen Witch
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 10:38:34 PM »

It has been raining here in East TN for the past few days but it is supposed to be nice (60s to 80s) for the next couple.  We have been having a cool summer without the tons of afternoon thunderstorms of the past several years.  Lots of smoke on the the mountains (fog) and mist on the fields around here most mornings.  The supermoon was yellow here due to the overcast last night - I need to go see what it looks like tonight.  Yellow, orange or white, it is always beautiful.  Hail Mani!
Blessings,
dragon

"The word which shall come to save the world, shall be uttered by a woman." - Anna Kingsford

FollowtheFox

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 12:32:18 AM »

Strangely we've had lots of clouds but not a lot of rain. I'm hopin' to head down to Tennessee end of September.

earthmuffin

• Mystical Woodland Sprite
  • Global Moderator
  • Mood:
  • Spiritual Path: hedge witch/earth bunny
  • A lunatic and proud of it
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 09:40:23 AM »

We're in a drought and it normally does not rain here at all in the summer, but recently we have had two episodes of thunderstorms that resulted in actual rain and not the lightening that starts fires. It's been nice and makes me feel ready for fall. You can feel the plants breathing a sigh of relief!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." The Dalai Lama

FairyMom

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 11:35:06 AM »

The western new York area has flooded a few times due to the rain! Lots of wonderful lightening shows as well!

dragonspring

• All Knowing Nymph
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Heathen Witch
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 11:38:35 AM »

Strangely we've had lots of clouds but not a lot of rain. I'm hopin' to head down to Tennessee end of September.
Cool - the leaves will probably start changing about then.  I think we will have some nice foliage this year.
Blessings,
dragon

"The word which shall come to save the world, shall be uttered by a woman." - Anna Kingsford

FairyMom

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 11:47:56 AM »

What does everyone think about these pictures I took? Orbs? Spirit?..... the day I took these I went to an art show and found a woman (wiccan) who transformed gourds into beautiful pieces, and she claimed that one of them was meant for me since it was the first one I looked at. She mentioned she had attached an object that belonged to her boyfriend who had passed, and that she trusted me with it. That night, I took these pictures. Maybe a spirit?

FairyMom

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 11:49:01 AM »

I forgot to note that they were pictures of the moon this past sunday :confused:

Crystal Dragon

• Resident herbalist and ninja healer extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Mood: :bluedragon:
  • Spiritual Path: Pagan with Celtic/Native American influences
  • Crystal Whisperer
    • Crystal's Page
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 12:45:35 PM »

When did you last clean the camera lens?  Looks to me like it may be a smudge on the lens.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 12:49:15 PM by Crystal Dragon »
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. 
Albert Einstein

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 24 queries.