Welcome Guest! Pagan Journeys is an online community primarily geared toward Pagan paths, but all paths and spiritualities are welcomed here. Pagan Journeys is a place of community, learning, and growth for all of its members. You must either login or register to view all boards and features of this forum.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers for my mom  (Read 20083 times)

Athena

• Pagan Women
  • Mood: Observant
  • Spiritual Path: Eclectic, Nature Worshiping
Prayers for my mom
« on: May 14, 2017, 11:09:24 AM »

Hey folks! I had stopped practicing over a year ago, owing to some emotional blockages. But right now, I don't know where to turn to.

After a long battle with diseases and over a month of hospitalization, I lost my mom in January this year. I have been trying to rebuild my life without her. At times, it's easy. At times, it comes crashing down on my heart and soul. And I believe that it's all a part of the process. However, for almost a month now, I have been thinking. Since I stopped practicing, I haven't been able to find my faith. Most of the times, it's just a lack of faith in oneself. But I want to believe again - in my own powers, in the powers of the elements and in the power of nature. I just don't know how to calm myself down and where to begin from. I have pressing issues in terms of finance, health and an impending wedding to tackle. And I need some guidance, which was always there when I was able to communicate.

Another thing that's been troubling my mind is my mom. Although she's long gone, but I still wonder if she's free from all her pain now. I wonder if she's happy now. It is important for me to know. Also, pray for her soul.

I ignored and waited too long to write this, but with my own family disintegrated, it's the only family I can turn to.

A work in progress

dragonspring

• All Knowing Nymph
  • Administrator
  • Spiritual Path: Heathen Witch
Re: Prayers for my mom
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 01:46:21 PM »

:grouphug:

Sorry you are going through all that.
Blessings,
dragon

"The word which shall come to save the world, shall be uttered by a woman." - Anna Kingsford
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 23 queries.