Important News and Notices > Board Announcements

Forum Upgrade!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Tirya:
You could make a fake FB profile...

Fox:
:laughfit:  Wolfie, I so would if I could!

--- Quote from: Mongo on December 15, 2011, 11:07:58 PM ---Sadly I'll not be able to follow on Facebook. Can you give me an estimated time frame for the upgrade?

It looks like I may very well be ready to run with the live upgrade in a day or two based on the progress I made today.  That is assuming I can figure out a few more bugs in the theme and layout that are driving me bonkers.  :whistle:

I can't do the Facebook because too many people would get narky if they knew that I was pagan. Not the least of which is my wife's EX Husband who while an atheist who couldn't give two hoots in heck about religion would LOVE to use the fact that we're pagan as a way to convince the courts in the Bible-Thumping Southern Maryland area that we are unsuited for any visitation rights whatsoever.

--- End quote ---

Mongo, I'll post on my page when I have it upgraded for you.  I can send you a message to you as well if you'd like.

Fox:
It is my intent to get the site upgraded tomorrow (December 30th).  Barring all complications, it shouldn't take all that long to upgrade.  I do not have a specific time set, but if you come in and see any issues or cannot access the forum, check the FB page for updates.

Fox:
Update will begin at 4pm CST!

Fox:
I think I have everything updated.  Please let me know if you see any problems or issues that I may have missed.

Thank you for your patience!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version