Pagan Journeys > Pagan Chat

Finally a time frame. Ectus coming soon! wish me luck

(1/3) > >>

Feldrin:
Hey all. When last i mentioned Ectosian i had plans of creating the realm of its existence alot sooner. however, as my inexperience with such big projects was fully brought to my attention i faltered and failed. Now, after nearly a year later of practice and more research into what im doing in this particular art, and with alot more confidence in the strength of my friends and myself, im trying again.

This thursday and friday, the moon is to be full two days in a row, and that is when i intend to do the creation ritual. I have the incantation written and im looking over it again and again to memorize it , though i might still bring a cheat sheet with me to read from in case i forget. Meditation has become a far more regular part of my lifestyle so i could better my focus and ability to connect to energies, and me and my friends have bent all our focus on this ritual with confidence in its success. with the ideals of humans having strong powers of creation and the goal of creating a spiritual unity we feel compatible with still strong in our hearts, This will be possibly the biggest, most important, ritual we partake in for a very long while.

Any questions, and i'll gladly answer them. wish me luck  :fingerscrossed:

dragonspring:
My only question would be whether you resolved the problems you were having back in November regarding mood swings, etc.  Your posts then seemed a bit alarming in regards to your lack of control.

Feldrin:
yes, i have identified possible causes with help from friends, it was a bit rocky, but i've been doing alot better recently. thanks for asking :)

earthmuffin:
I find myself questioning why you would desire to undertake what you plan on doing.

Feldrin:
Well, Its my Belief that people have powers of creation on the ethereal level. the original idea started with wanting to make entities that served to help me and my friends but grew to something i wanted to make bigger than that. I wanted to make entities that could be called upon by anyone so that they could help whoever needed them. in order to make entities so strong i would need a grand power source for them to feed on. so we chose to make a constantly growing plane of power called Ectus, basically an entire realm of pure energy for the purpose of drawing upon, giving to, and giving life to other creations. the reasoning? I never really felt a sense of belonging in any of the paths singularly, and being in all of them without a name that corresponded somehow to my spirituality seemed empty, I aspired to make something that could have an impact on people who might feel the same way. and even if it didn't i would have a place i feel i belonged. a path that to me, represented an ultimate unity of all pantheons including new ones to form, as well as in effect creating a place to call an afterlife in the end, one that didn't seem to let the idea stagnate in my mind. The idea is something that me and my friends have clung to, built upon and refined, and the feeling gained from the idea has made the effort of creating a plane well worth it in the end. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version