Pagan Journeys > Pagan Chat

I'm so confused...

<< < (2/6) > >>

dragonspring:

--- Quote from: SonOfStorms on January 05, 2015, 09:07:13 PM ---I don't really know what to expect from Samael. From what very little I could find on him, mixed, differed, contradicted, and scattered around the internet, he has a 50/50 chance of either being a good, yet grim, archangel of death, who protects mankind. Or a ruthless, evil, blackhearted demon who enjoys torturing mortals and corrupting humans...

--- End quote ---
Which is exactly why I suggested caution and patience - dealing with entities of his nature can be dangerous to the unprepared.  I would suggest that you continue to research Samael if you feel led to do so.  I recall that when I was looking for information, there were several blogs and some demonology/demonolatry sites where people wrote of their own personal experiences with him.  Over time and as you gain life experience, you may come to a better understanding of his nature.  A connection with him does not need to be rushed, it will still be there when and if you are ever ready.  For example, my husband was led to a rare book about Lilith after years of feeling drawn to her.  It was just sitting there new on the shelf at Barnes and Noble waiting for him to snatch it up at a fraction of its worth. 

SonOfStorms:

--- Quote from: dragonspring on January 06, 2015, 08:13:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: SonOfStorms on January 05, 2015, 09:07:13 PM ---I don't really know what to expect from Samael. From what very little I could find on him, mixed, differed, contradicted, and scattered around the internet, he has a 50/50 chance of either being a good, yet grim, archangel of death, who protects mankind. Or a ruthless, evil, blackhearted demon who enjoys torturing mortals and corrupting humans...

--- End quote ---
Which is exactly why I suggested caution and patience - dealing with entities of his nature can be dangerous to the unprepared.  I would suggest that you continue to research Samael if you feel led to do so.  I recall that when I was looking for information, there were several blogs and some demonology/demonolatry sites where people wrote of their own personal experiences with him.  Over time and as you gain life experience, you may come to a better understanding of his nature.  A connection with him does not need to be rushed, it will still be there when and if you are ever ready.  For example, my husband was led to a rare book about Lilith after years of feeling drawn to her.  It was just sitting there new on the shelf at Barnes and Noble waiting for him to snatch it up at a fraction of its worth.

--- End quote ---

Well, I don't think he's a demon, to be honest...I don't know why, but despite his reputation, I have an odd feeling that he's actually a fallen archangel, as some of the accounts claim. Although, I still have to practice caution with him...I still don't know why he wants my attention, or if he even wants it at all...but lets hope I find out soon enough.

SonOfStorms:

--- Quote from: SonOfStorms on January 06, 2015, 08:26:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: dragonspring on January 06, 2015, 08:13:51 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, I don't think he's a demon, to be honest...I don't know why, but despite his reputation, I have an odd feeling that he's actually a fallen archangel, as some of the accounts claim. Although, I still have to practice caution with him...I still don't know why he wants my attention, or if he even wants it at all...but lets hope I find out soon enough.

--- End quote ---

I've got some news on my dilemma! As it turns out, I might have been followed by Samael for a lot longer than I thought. You see, the gods started becoming distanced from me around a month or two ago, around the same time that my mom and grandma got into a car crash...an accident that, by all rights, should've killed them. My grandma's car was demolished, the whole front of the car smashed flat, with the engine nearly in the front seat. They had crashed into a tractor.

After the incident, I began thanking the gods immensely. However, the more I thanked them, the more they began pushing me away. At first, I thought it was because they were simply sick of me. But I was wrong. They weren't ignoring me, they were trying to direct me to my family's true savior; Samael. Thats why he's been trying to get my attention!

You see, Samael is an angel of death. However, this role has been contested, for the fact that Michael was also mentioned to be an angel of death. But I think their BOTH angels of death. My theory is that Samael reaps the souls of the dead who died in accidents, murders, disease and wars, while Michael takes care of those who die peaceful deaths.

I think that Samael refused to reap their souls, and thus saved them. And to prove my point even further; my mom was almost attacked a few weeks ago, by a man trying to break into her car. However, yet again, she was spared a terrible fate. Samael seemed to save her again, and seems to be keen on protecting my family...but the question now is, why?

Tinevisce:
I just wanted to thank you for sharing these experiences with us- I'm benifitting a lot from learning how Divinity touches different people.

Good luck!

dragonspring:
I am probably speaking to deaf ears, but I would caution against falling into the traps of magical thinking and confirmation bias, especially when dealing with a dark entity such as Samael.  If one proceeds incautiously based on incorrect assumptions, it could lead to serious negative consequences. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version