Pagan Journeys > Beginner's Chat

Its time I got somewhere.

<< < (13/13)

Belmont2500:

--- Quote from: dragonspring on August 15, 2012, 06:13:33 PM ---I still think that you are approaching these exercising with some expectation.  Try doing something fun that involves the outdoors and I think you may have a different result.  I go hiking because I love it, sometimes, I have spiritual experiences while doing so.  Besides, I don't think that developing spiritually is a linear process.  Everything you learn or experience along the way is valuable, even if it doesn't appear so at the time.

--- End quote ---

Thank you. I'll try and remember that. I can't hike much since I live on an island, but I enjoy it too.

Belmont2500:
Two nights ago, something odd happened.

While I was asleep. I felt Paresthesia(AKA the pins and needles feeling) that I would usually get while meditating, as well as a pull and my body temperature dropped. I know these are the first stages of Astral Projection, are they not? I really wnated to see where it would take me and what I would experiance. But with my inexperiance, it wasn't a good idea so I reluctantly awoke, cutting off any sense of AP that was happening. I was astounded and recorded it in my journel shortly afterword.

BronwynWolf:
To the best of my knowledge, I have never had a body temp drop during AP. Of course, I have never been monitored, so I may be wrong. I usually don't feel any pull when leaving my body, either...only when it is time for me to return to it. Since I am the one choosing to leave the physical, I normally feel a floating, dis-located sense of self.

Belmont2500:
From what I've read, a drop in body temp. is common when Astral Projecting.

Here's a video with some info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms_1fCp-ruw&feature=plcp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version