Pagan Journeys > Beginner's Chat

Which religion?

<< < (4/4)

Seeker of Knowledge:
Hi
I'm also new to the forums and am also trying to figure out where I fit in in the big wide world. I tend to be more into nature and believe that even irritating insects have their purpose. I try my best not to harm any living creature, even painful humans, and always try to see the good in everyone and everything. I do believe in Magick and energies, and that spirits exist. I was raised in a Christian home but never really felt a connection to the theology. I looked into different Christian demoninations and even a few different MSRs. None offered any comfort for my soul.
I found that nature was the source of solace and re-energization for me while living on the coast of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. I learned to surf and the connection with the ocean and its energy were instant. Nature has always been a huge part of my life. Getting out of the city and all the draining energies there, nature would always revitalize me. I began reverting to my childhood ways, walking barefoot as much as possible.
I have been always been interested in older forms of religion or faith. Greek, Roman and Norse mythology as well as tales of Magick and dragons. I don't believe I'm meant to be a spellcaster or anything like that. I'm looking for knowledge and information and guidance.
So, in a nutshell, is there any advice or guidance that the community can lend me? I borrow advice and knowledge and share it when I find someone else who is in need.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version