General Topics > General Chat

Because I'm Curious (How you Found Pagan Journeys)

<< < (5/17) > >>

earthmuffin:
Um, well I think you know how I got here... but I'll use this as an opportunity to thank whoever it was that found me and hooked me up after WF went down.  :thankyou: from the bottom of my  :loveheart:. I just couldn't live without you guys!  :D

Wunjo:
I got the link from a friend....I don't know if she would want me to mention her name. But I thank her very much.

(I think I will try to google it and see what happens!) I will let you know.

I could NOT figure out what hapened to WF.....I kept checking...and thought "man there must be alot to repair!"

Wunjo:
Yes, this forum showed up on google.....it was the very 1st one on the list.
But you have to type Pagan Forums, and WF still shows up also if you type Wicca forums, but name and all other info are gone.

Mongo:
Well, I found Wicca Forums a long time ago because I was looking for a place to hang out and to chat about things pagany.

I used to hang out on #Wicca on Undernet in IRC (Internet Relay Chat for those of you not as geeky as I am) but it became so hard to find a node that was not jammed full to bursting and so I could only get in on every third Thursday that didn't end in a "Y" and even then I had to make burnt offerings to the Gods.

Usually that involved trying over and over again until I got so mad and determined to get in that my dinner would cook itself down to charcoal on the stove, set off the smoke detector, and leave me ordering Pizza.

Then just to spite me, it would finally let me in.

So, I got tired of pizza ad infinitum and started looking for something else. Google found me Wicca Forums. I joined up, liked it, people liked me and so  I stayed.

I became a Moderator here since they said "And lo! We are creating another Wicca Forum-like place whereupon all the pagans of the world stranded by the loss of their forum may come and find shelter. Where the confused can come and ask questions and learn at the feet of those whom have blazed paths of their own and have much knowledge to pass on...

...Oh and we need a night Moderator. Interested?"

Who am I to turn down an invite made by such fun and interesting people?

Ghost Wolf:
I found WF originally just poking around for witchcraft discussion forums one day, just to see if there were any. It was about the only one that had any activity on it, so I signed up. Then, one sad day, it went away. But some nice Pagan-type ladies had invited me to a hidden alcove of the web called Circle Lodge, so I didn't feel so lonesome. Then, we found cool people who were cut adrift from WF out there in limbo and rescued them. Then the nice Pagan ladies created this place so everyone could have a better place to hang out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version