General Topics > General Chat

Because I'm Curious (How you Found Pagan Journeys)

<< < (15/17) > >>

Paradisio:

--- Quote from: Stormjester on June 18, 2013, 12:10:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Paradisio on June 17, 2013, 11:32:03 PM ---I actually , seriously, saw the url scrawled on the inside of a bathroom stall. I was interested in why someone would write that on a bathroom door so I looked up the url on my smartphone and I found this lovely place.

--- End quote ---

I was actually in some strange place in my mind, talking to others in a skull-whacker paradise, when the thought came to me to google wiccan forums

--- End quote ---
That's how the universe works. It just knows just how to push and pull you to build up your character and give you what you need.

Mongo:
As a general rule of thumb I avoid looking up URL's I find at random. After getting sent to a few "Shock Sites" (of which shall remain nameless) I find I'm happier that way.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Golden Slumber:
HI EVERYONE!

I've been on and off boards for a quite a few years, I was Ahriel on the old PFS board if there's any survivors here!

Been loooking for a new home for a while and this place seems really nice!

Tinevisce:
I used to be a..well, a regular lurker- most certainly- on Wicca Forums; and I loved the crazy chaotic hotbed of activity: questions, old threads, resources, discussions, recipes; you name it. It was also a place where I somehow- and I don't know exactly what it was; felt I could trust the veterans with questions. The answers felt...academic to me, which is my go-to benchmark for an answer/response's authenticity.
I was also in high school/college during that period, so there weren't too many significant "real world" dramas to distract me from being on WF. And then, college got a bit hectic so I took a break. And then I came back and WF wasn't there anymore.

Over the years, I've sporadically looked through the interwebs trying to figure out if WF regulars had regrouped somewhere else- but I never did find anything. And then a few days back, I went through another searching spree for old WF folks (It ain't stalking if I don't know you on FB, haha); and I somehow ended up on religioustolerance.org that linked to this forum. I liked the place enough to register and posted; and I included old WF names to see if any were here.
And then I looked at the Pagan Journey team and went waaaait a minute

Dear God, I must sound so creepy, don't I? But the truth is, I've never found a forum like WF ever again.

Crystal Dragon:

--- Quote from: Tinevisce on May 26, 2014, 02:52:55 PM ---But the truth is, I've never found a forum like WF ever again.

--- End quote ---

And you likely won't ... as we mention in our "About" page, this place was never intended to replace WF.  There were a lot of issues and problems there (especially at the end) that we will not allow to be repeated here.

I remember your username from WF and hope you will find this place somewhere you can feel comfortable and perhaps get some questions answered.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version