General Topics > General Chat

Halloween

<< < (3/10) > >>

Crystal Dragon:

--- Quote from: vordan on October 02, 2009, 03:18:56 PM ---My coven normally dresses up for Samhain turning it into a weird combination ritual and Halloween party. I am not into dressing up but the women outnumber me, if I show up without a costume they will stick some silly ears or such on my head. The abuse that I have suffered over the years is amazing, if they can get me looking ridiculous enough and undignified they have to take a picture.

--- End quote ---

:rotflmao:  Sounds like something I'd do. :whistle:

I'll probably dress up ... not sure as what though.  The 'ole standby is a witch. :D

BronwynWolf:
If I have the time and money for material, I am going to be a Pernesse Harper., complete with firelizard on my shoulder

Tirya:
Since I have a few dance costumes in my closet, I think the bellydancer thing is sort of a given...

earthmuffin:
For a number of years now I've been having my folks and best friend and her family over for a seasonal dinner. Then we walk with the kids while they trick-or- treat -- we usually just steal various ears and hats from their dressup bin for the adults. I might invest in another pair of those fantastic witchy false eyelashes. I wore ones with glitter one year but I love the variety they have. Gypsy fortune teller would be an easy fun one... just have to find some tarot cards.

Ghost Wolf:
Remember:  :worthlessthreadpics:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version