Pagan Journeys > Paths and Traditions

Draconic Wicca

<< < (2/2)

dragonspring:
Humans seem to have a compelling need to label everything.  If someone wants to call their practice Draconic Wicca, that's fine with me. The Dragons could care less, I am sure.  And yes, I have a Dragon guide who smacks me upside the head from time to time when he thinks I am not listening to his Wisdom.

I have DJ Conways Celtic Dragon Tarot and love it.  However, I have not been overly impressed with her books.  I agree that you will probably find more diverse information to incorporate into your own practice if you search for dragon magic or dragon energy. I would also recommend that you look into folk tales and mythology to develop your own understanding of Dragons.

Mikiah:
Hello. As I was reading, I noticed Dragon Spring mention something.

"Humans seem to have a compelling need to label everything.  If someone wants to call their practice Draconic Wicca, that's fine with me. The Dragons could care less, I am sure.  And yes, I have a Dragon guide who smacks me upside the head from time to time when he thinks I am not listening to his Wisdom."

You bear a dragon within you I see. May we talk more? I have a question. Message me please. I am unable to access your page.

dragonspring:
I am not sure that you will be able to send PMs until your account validates.  I think you need to have 5 posts or so to become validated.

FollowerofOdin:
I have no problem with Draconic Wicca and I agree with most on this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version