General Topics > General Chat

Of weather and postings.

<< < (2/3) > >>

FollowtheFox:
Strangely we've had lots of clouds but not a lot of rain. I'm hopin' to head down to Tennessee end of September.

earthmuffin:
We're in a drought and it normally does not rain here at all in the summer, but recently we have had two episodes of thunderstorms that resulted in actual rain and not the lightening that starts fires. It's been nice and makes me feel ready for fall. You can feel the plants breathing a sigh of relief!

FairyMom:
The western new York area has flooded a few times due to the rain! Lots of wonderful lightening shows as well!

dragonspring:

--- Quote from: FollowtheFox on August 13, 2014, 12:32:18 AM ---Strangely we've had lots of clouds but not a lot of rain. I'm hopin' to head down to Tennessee end of September.

--- End quote ---
Cool - the leaves will probably start changing about then.  I think we will have some nice foliage this year.

FairyMom:
What does everyone think about these pictures I took? Orbs? Spirit?..... the day I took these I went to an art show and found a woman (wiccan) who transformed gourds into beautiful pieces, and she claimed that one of them was meant for me since it was the first one I looked at. She mentioned she had attached an object that belonged to her boyfriend who had passed, and that she trusted me with it. That night, I took these pictures. Maybe a spirit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version