General Topics > General Chat

You think your internet provider is bad?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Wolfsrain:

--- Quote from: Mongo on September 10, 2009, 12:52:18 AM ---Why do I suddenly have the Monty Python and the Holy Grail's opening bit about swallows going through my head?

Oh and the average speed of an unladen swallow is 11 meters per second. Doesn't matter if it's African or European. The increased musculature of the African variety just barely compensates for the increased drag caused by it's larger aerodynamic profile and the extra inertial drag caused by it's increased weight.

GAWD! I am such a geek for knowing that.

M

--- End quote ---

Naww, 'tis why we love you.

Crystal Dragon:
 :rotflmao:

yodeladyhoo:

--- Quote from: Wolfsrain on September 10, 2009, 12:53:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mongo on September 10, 2009, 12:52:18 AM ---Why do I suddenly have the Monty Python and the Holy Grail's opening bit about swallows going through my head?

Oh and the average speed of an unladen swallow is 11 meters per second. Doesn't matter if it's African or European. The increased musculature of the African variety just barely compensates for the increased drag caused by it's larger aerodynamic profile and the extra inertial drag caused by it's increased weight.

GAWD! I am such a geek for knowing that.

M

--- End quote ---

Naww, 'tis why we love you.

--- End quote ---

:yeahthat:

Oh, least I forget....

:party1: :dancingparty::balloons: :happybirthday: :bdaycake: :balloons: :dancingparty: :party1:

Fox:

--- Quote from: Mongo on September 10, 2009, 12:52:18 AM ---GAWD! I am such a geek for knowing that.

--- End quote ---

I have a thing for geeks.  Just ask my hubby.  :whistle:

Crystal Dragon:
That, and she is one. :rotflmao:  Of course, so am I. :whistle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version